For managing money when betting on football, you really need a lot of patience and focus. Following are some tips on money management:
1.Bank Roll: You need to establish a bankroll with small amount of money and later allow it to flourish gradually. Have a plan on how to establish the bankroll and how much amount of money is required in the bankroll.
2 Betting Stake Unit: If you are a beginner, then it is good to have 1% bet unit of the bankroll. For instance, with a bankroll of £150 your bet unit becomes £15 (£150 x 0.1 = £15). If you are an aggressive punter, you may have your bet unit as 2% of your bankroll which comes out to be £30 with the above-mentioned example. Whatever the type of betting style you opt for, it is always better to have the betting units low, as this reduces the risk of losing, throughout the betting session.
3.Time to Quit: It is important to set a winning goal and a losing limit for the betting session. This is important, since it will help you to maintain control over your betting habits. Set reasonable amounts that you may afford to lose. For instance, a loss limit of five consecutive losses is a reasonable goal to set. If you have reached your losing limit, then there is no use to stay and lose more. Just quit and take a break and never try to chase losses.
4. Limit of the Bankroll: Do not risk more than 25% of your bankroll, even if there is a reduction in your bet amount.
5. Stick to a Bet Plan: To win money, you need to stick to a single football betting plan on a particular game. Bet only after you gain through knowledge about every possible odd. UFABET
Try to find out what type of punter you are to choose the right type of money management system. For instance, if you are a high-risk punter, then Martingale is the best money management system for you. However, you really need to take care about your bankroll, since Martingale is a high-risk system.
It is common that gamblers vary or increase their bets. Some do it after having lost their earlier bets, some do it after winning. If you are one of those in this category of gamblers, then the odds of you being successful are slim. In the long run, you will run out of capital to carry on.
Based on my successful method, you will win 70% of the time. And if you are successful 70% of the time, then you will have a winning percentage of 40% nett.
70% success – 30% failure = 40% nett win.
I am sure any gambler would be happy with this result. And in order to achieve this, there are some practices that you will have to follow. They are the don’ts of football betting.
1. Do not vary your bets on your investment. Always bet the same amount on your games every week and stick to that amount, win or lose.
2. Do not expect to win every bet you placed. You might be surprised to know that the best professionals in the business rarely achieve 60%. The key is to recognize that you should not come in and to break the bank right away. You need to have a disciplined approach over a long period of time to succeed otherwise you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
3. Do not delay in placing your bets. As a rule of thumb, it is best to place your bet early in the week to get better odds, though it may not work for some games.
4. Do not bet on all games in a weekend. Always stick to the top teams of the league.
If you follow the above, I am sure success will come your way. Be patient, as this success is not instant, it is spread out over the football season.